- Basic Accounting Qualifications
- 2 years experience working as a Cashier with excellent reference from previous employers
- Numeracy skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent present ability with patient attitude
- Well organized, presentable and ability to work under pressure
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House,
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database.
- Advanced Business Degree coupled with CPA (K) certification or similar certification.
- Minimum 8 years in USAID financial management as well as contract and grant administration, supervision, budgeting, reporting, accounting and financial analysis experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of USAID financial guidelines and regulations and sound judgment in applying them to diverse field based operations.
- S/he must have knowledge of and ability to use accounting principles and methods, techniques, and systems of financial management, and be able to guide and implement best administrative and financial practices.
- Sound understanding of and ability to use accounting software (ERP) and the MS office suite of applications with emphasis on MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and management skills. Able to lead in the achievement of results.
- Desired personal qualities include unimpeachable integrity, patience, tact, mature judgment, and strong negotiating and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent team player, able to work with minimal supervision and with prior experience in administration (logistics).
- Willing to travel extensively in and outside the country when appropriate.
- Fluency in English and Swahili languages.
- Previous work experience in an INGO in the health sector is desirable.
- Coordination of recruitment, deployment and development of competent staff;
- Preparation and maintenance of payroll data;
- Implementation of decisions on Human Resource;
- Assessment of training needs for all cadres of staff and preparation of training projections;
- Management of Human Resource Records;
- Co-ordination of Performance Appraisal process in the institution;
- Supervision and guidance of staff working under him/her; and
- Avail correct interpretation of personnel policies and assist the organisation to ensure that Kenya Labour laws are adhered to in the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant degree plus a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by a recognized Human Resource Management Body, such as IHRM or its equivalent.
- Have served as a Human Resource Management Officer in a comparable and relevant position for at least three (3) years; and
- Be proficient in Computer applications.
- All aspects of systems administration including networks, applications, databases, and telecommunications. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, usage, monitoring and the development of specialized system procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of computer systems;
- Configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Developing and updating application systems;
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users;
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated Technology equipment;
- Verification, validation and certification of Information Communication Technology equipment; and
- Overseeing the process of configuration of new Information Communication Technology equipment.
- A Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science or Information Communication Technology, Information Systems or a related degree course with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- A Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the same or equivalent capacity in a similar organization/institution.
Candidates who had applied for the positions need not reapply.
- Identification and acquisition of library materials;
- Safe guarding of Library inventory;
- Preparation and organization of library resources;
- Bibliographic searching and retrieval;
- Maintenance of serial records and update database;
- Shelving and filing of materials.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Library Studies and Information Science;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean Grade C (Plain) or its equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar institution;
- Proficient in computer applications;
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Collection of funds from the Centre’s income generating activities;
- Maintenance of cash ledgers and general accounts reconciliations;
- Preparation of payment vouchers and making authorized payments;
- Maintenance of an efficient filing system of payment vouchers, receipts and invoices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) or any other relevant equivalent qualification; Or
- CPA (II) from a recognized institution or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C (Plain) or its equivalent qualification;
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar institution;
- Proficient in computerized accounting.
- Ensuring cleanliness and sanitation of catering and hostel facilities;
- Management of Catering and Laundry Services;
- Maintenance of furnishing linen, furniture, beddings;
- Looking into the general welfare of guests, staff and/or patrons;
- Inducting the stewards and Linen Assistants;
- Controlling stock and inventory of the Kitchen Store; and
- Checking in and out guests.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Institutional Management or Hospitality Management or its relevant equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean Grade C (plain) or its equivalent qualification;
- Have served as a HouseKeeper/Cateress in a comparable and relevant position for at least three (3) years;
- Must be in possession of a certificate of Good Health;
- Should possess good organization and Public Relations skills; and
- Be proficient in Computer applications.
P.O. Box 24214-00502, Nairobi.
Persons with Disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply.
As such, he should have:
- CPA Part 3 Minimum
- A degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum five years experience in a busy accounting set up with two years in a supervisory capacity
- Conversant with Pastel
- Can handle administration function
- Demonstrate understanding of financial control and management reporting
- Self-driven and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Sending CV to [email protected]
We do not charge for CV placement and for interviewing.
Education and Qualifications
- A minimum of diploma in sales or merchandising
- Ability to run projects and liaise well with clients
- The candidate should be very organized and keen to details
- Minimum age of 26yrs
- Experience in Key accounts and managing of major supermarkets
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.
Technical assistance for design and oversight of light infrastructure activities:
- Quantity Surveyor
- Strategic planning
- Change management
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Training of trainers
- Data analysis
- Social audit and participatory needs assessment
- Trained facilitator/moderator
- Trauma and mental health counselor
- Legal and policy analyst
- Mural artist
- Information technology and social media (including use of SMS technology and new media)
This is a pre-emptive search for qualified consultants who may be contacted at a later date.
- Building and effectively managing a treasury team and creating a strategy to build the treasury function
- Managing the bank’s investments to ensure optimum returns and to seek opportunities for generating profit; develop and implement strategies to meet the Bank’s funding requirements
- Managing the bank’s foreign exchange and interbank money market dealings to ensure profitable trading
- Overseeing management of the bank’s cash position to ensure appropriate funding to meet obligations; whilst minimising risks and maximising profits
- Analysing the market to identify suitable and profitable instruments to invest in
- Monitoring and managing foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk and liquidity risk
- Reviewing deal transactions executed by dealers to ensure they have been accurately captured in the system
- Identifying new customers and actively marketing the Bank’s treasury products to drive growth
- Ensuring trade services and foreign currency transfers are executed as per the Bank’s controls, policies and procedures and in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
- Managing and maintaining effective relations with correspondent banks
- Ensuring operational efficiency by reviewing transactions to ensure that they are accurate and processed within the required time frame
- Ensuring reports and statutory statistics on documentary trade business volumes and income are prepared and submitted to management and the central bank in a timely manner.
- A Postgraduate degree in Business Management
- Minimum of 8 years experience in banking operations with at least 3-5 years in a treasury function in a senior capacity
- Experience in treasury sales coupled with expert knowledge of all treasury products
- Experience in managing a treasury team would be desirable along with a proven track record in building strategic relationships both with clients and internal stakeholders
- Sound management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to build cohesive teams and to achieve goals through teamwork
- Exceptional networking skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
Extract, reconcile and submit tax returns on monthly basis. Prepare MS schedules and book Provisions in SAP, raise C/Notes for EPD, AOD and market support.
Update fixed assets register in BAUD, ensure all new assets are labelled on time, run and book depreciation in SAP.
Reconcile GL schedules including GRIR A/c and follow-up issue resolution with stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
R1. GL Schedules & Book closing (40%)
- Prepare and book provisions and accruals as may be required.
- Run recurring entries for prepaid expenses and recurring accruals per automated Timetable.
- Extract GL schedules per allocation by Accounting Manager and reconcile on a monthly basis.
- Drive resolution of issues arising from the above GL reconciliations with the stakeholders.
- Ensure GRIR a/c is maintained weekly and issues resolved on a timely basis.
- Update ATT (Automated Timetable for Book closing), upload to the online Tool and circulate to all stakeholders.
- Prepare, reconcile taxes (Vat & W/tax) and submit returns every month.
- Identify any compliance issues in the course of preparation of the returns and follow-up implementation.
- Coordinate the Vat refund process in Liaison with engaged consultants ensuring information requested is provided on time and in full.
- Coordinate any tax audits in terms of information provision and central point of contact.
- Preparation of documents for additions, deletions, transfers, depreciation, impairments and adjustments
- Reconciliation of fixed asset system account balances and related constructed asset clearing accounts to the general ledger
- Fixed asset reporting – Assets movement schedules and other reports required from time to time.
- Oversee Labelling of new assets in Line with BAUD requirements. Update BAUD register on a timely basis.
- Create and communicate new asset numbers in SAP as well as coordinate the annual fixed assets count and handle all issues to do with fixed assets management.
- Performing daily cash positioning, funds concentration and mobilization
- Maintaining LC’s and Guarantees Register
- Assisting in Cash flow forecasts data collection and preparation
- Assisting Treasury Manager in other treasury activities.
- Insurance claims processing and follow up
- Troubleshoot and resolve user queries in the expense management process.
- Goods receiving
- PO Creators
- Accounting manager – support management reporting / target process
- KRA and Auditors
- A Business Degree ( Accounting or Finance)
- CPA / ACCA Finalist
- At least Five years practical experience as an accountant in a busy commercial environment
- Practical knowledge of fully integrated accounting systems ( SAP experience is a definite advantage)
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to handle repetitive tasks.
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Ms Excel
- Good analytical skills
Knowledge & Skills
- Business Awareness
- Accounting skills
- Analytical tools knowledge
- IFRS / FRM Knowledge
- Team player
Persons earning more than Kshs. 240,000/= need not apply.
Email: [email protected]
- Ensure that financial systems and procedures are in place and followed in accordance with internal policies;
- Ensure the transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system;
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger;
- Ascertain the accuracy of the books of accounts in accordance with accepted accounting principles and donor requirements;
- Ensure that the various financial reports are produced and submitted on time;
- Assist with preparation of budgets;
- Produce monthly cash and bank reconciliation statements;
- Produce internal monthly financial reports for all projects and semi-annual consolidated reports; and
- Process the payroll for Nairobi office
- Advanced University degree in finance or business administration;
- Professional accountancy qualifications – CPA , ACCA;
- Experience in using Navision software;
- At least 5 years work experience in a non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation;
- Ability to work under pressure, independently with limited supervision;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- High levels of integrity, patience, cross-cultural adaptability and sensitivity; and
- Proficiency in computer for using MS-Office