DDBL was founded in May 2002 and is the pioneer provider of design and build services in Kenya. Our service is known for excellence.
We have been quite successful in turn key projects offering Architectural services, Building construction, Road Construction, Water & Sanitation, Electrical & Power and civil works.
A well established Design and Construction company with projects in various parts of the country seeks to recruit a Site Manager to based in Kisumu.
He/She will perform the following duties :
- You will be the overall leader of the site team thus will undertake all execution, supervision and leadership of the project team;
- Briefing the head office on the projects progress and key material and resource requirements;
- Managing day to day operations and administrative issues relating to the project;
- Interpretation of architectural, structural, civil and electro-mechanical drawings and sketches.
- General project management and site supervision including time and quality control;
- Ensuring health, security and safety of site staff as well as security materials and other resources ;
- Any other duties that may be allocated by management from time to time.
Position is only for 3 months in Kisumu
- A Diploma in Building and Construction/Civil Engineering from a recognised institution.
- Five years minimum on the job experience in construction work
- Should be computer literate with exceptional skills in use of
- A self motivated individual able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Applications and CV should be submitted preferably via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 16491 – 00100
on or before 18th June 2013